Book in this campsite for
A holiday with friends
Are you a group of friends looking for a holiday rental together? Do you want to stay in the heart of the Valley of the Kings, at the crossroads of Anjou, Touraine and Poitou, one of the most beautiful regions of France? Combine comfort, nature and tranquility and gather your friends and enjoy an unforgettable getaway at Les Nobis d’Anjou campsite in Saumur !
Banner photo (c)Les Conteurs – AnjouTourisme
Opt for a 4-star campsite for a peaceful holiday
Our 4-star campsite, ideally located in the heart of nature, offers mobile home rentals, perfect for a weekend or a longer stay with your loved ones! Groups of friends will appreciate meeting in a natural setting and will enjoy the calm and comfort of the accommodation but also a set of 4-star services :
- An aquatic area with indoor heated pool, whirlpool and paddling pool
- A river that runs along the campsite in which you can fish.
- Accommodations such as mobile homes or pitches.
- A guinguette that makes snack area and bar with a sunny terrace of 130 m² with shade sail.
- An excellent starting point for excursions around the campsite: Puy Du Fou, Loire castles, Bioparc zoo, Futuroscope, etc.
Rental for groups of friends
Find our accommodation offers: mobile homes or pitches. Our mobile home rentals in Saumur are fully equipped with all the necessary comforts, ensuring you a comfortable and relaxing stay. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a more traditional camping experience, we also offer spacious, well-maintained pitch rentals .
Explore the area with your friends
Our campsite allows you to meet with friends to discover the region of Saumur. Many activities and excursions are possible to entertain everyone.
Ideas for outings with friends
Here are some ideas for outings to do with friends:
- Visit the castle of Saumur : a magnificent castle ideal for a day of sightseeing and historical discovery.
- Enjoy a wine tasting : the Saumur region is known for its delicious wines. You can arrange a tour of a local winery to learn about the manufacturing process and taste the local wines.
- Canoe on the Loire or the river Le Thouet: the Loire is an ideal place to practice canoeing. You can rent equipment and enjoy a day on the water with your friends.
Enjoy a picnic: there are many beautiful places along the Loire where you can organize a picnic with your friends, enjoying the scenery and nature.
Take advantage of being in Saumur to go to the amusement parks near the campsite:
- The Futuroscope: located about 1h00 from Saumur, the Futuroscope offers an immersive experience thanks to a combination of technological attractions, shows and 4D cinema.
- Le Puy du Fou – Located about 1h15 from Saumur, the Puy du Fou is a historical theme park: epic shows based on the history of France, from Antiquity to the twentieth century.
- Center Parcs Le Bois aux Daims – Located about 45 minutes from Saumur, and 15 minutes from Paradis les Nobis d’Anjou campsite, this park includes a water park, zip line course, spa, minigolf and more.
- Terra Botanica – Located about 45 minutes from Saumur, Terra Botanica is a theme park that offers a unique experience based on the discovery of plants and biodiversity.
- La Flèche Zoo – Located about 45 minutes from Saumur, La Flèche Zoo is an animal park that offers a variety of experiences for visitors, including animal encounters, shows, and activities for kids.
Discover the Loire by motorbike or bike
Do you dream of a motorcycle ride, to admire the landscapes of the banks of the Loire and its castles? Our campsite Les Nobis d’Anjou is a campsite labeled Relais Motards, an ideal stopover! We offer services specifically adapted to two-wheelers and their vehicles, with secure parking, as well as separate premises or spaces to store helmets, luggage and equipment. Come and discover everything we offer!
Enjoy a pleasant and memorable stay with useful advice, a friendly and warm atmosphere!
- Tourist tours adapted to bikers : embark on a breathtaking tourist trip! With many small well maintained roads offering majestic views of the beauty of nature.
- Explore specific itineraries : travel forest roads, troglodyte villages, the unmissable Anjou wine route…
- Unmissable stops : Saumur, Brézé, Brissac, Montsoreau, Montreuil-Bellay,…
For cyclists, a loop of 65kms connected to the national routes “La Loire à Vélo” and ” La Vélo Francette” are available to you to discover the charm and picturesque of the municipalities of South Saumur, the Loire Valley, the Thouet Valley. From Montreuil-Bellay, you will reach Saumur then Doué-la-Fontaine and finally return to Montreuil-Bellay. Another circuit of 26 kms offers you a getaway along the Thouet, ideal for a country breakfast.